No matter which distance you choose, when you run Richmond, you’ll receive VIP treatment! With thousands of volunteers and spectators encouraging you, and more race perks than you can count, you’ll see why we’ve earned our rep as ‘America’s Friendliest Marathon.’ Sign up at www.richmondmarathon.org.
Experience Richmond at its best!
Come run Richmond and find out why The New York Times and Travel & Leisure say we’re a Top Destination! Each of our scenic courses showcase some of our city’s favorite attributes. With street art, river views, historic architecture, and beautiful parks, our race routes treat runners to a unique and unforgettable tour of RVA that ends with our renowned downhill finish and CoStar Post Race Party on the riverfront![embedded content]
During your race, you’ll also encounter live bands, DJs, spirit groups, and Party Zones that will offer plenty of encouragement and motivation. Need an extra burst
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought