Family-owned eatery Harvest Kitchen announced plans to open an indoor/outdoor café at 112 Cannon St. in downtown Greer.
Once open, the restaurant’s menu will cater to clean diets, including gluten-free and plant-based, by offering healthy options made from freshly harvested ingredients such as salads, grain bowls or smoothies.
“Harvest Kitchen is a perfect addition to the growing number of restaurants in downtown,” said Greer Mayor Rick Danner. “Catering to clean/healthy diets, their options of plant-based, gluten-free meals and fresh food smoothies will quickly attract a following of customers eager for healthy food options. The indoor/outdoor dining options directly behind City Park will provide a dining experience unlike no other.”
Harvest Kitchen plans to open in the first quarter of 2021.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- South Carolina's latest COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positivity rate
- South Carolina Reports 3,567 New Cases as DHEC Gives COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks perform at the inauguration
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- 'I'm just lost': Some seniors worry over lack of technology to make vaccination appointment
- Nation's first 'youth poet laureate' Amanda Gorman reads her poem at President Biden's inauguration
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP