Hart County, GA (FOX Carolina) – The Hart County Board of Commissioners has declared an emergency in Hart County regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the declaration passed on Tuesday, individuals living in the county are asked to take shelter in their residence and when outdoors, they must maintain social
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- Trump votes in Florida as contest with Biden hits battleground states – live
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit