In this week’s episode of the Happy Half Hour podcast presented by Morris-Jenkins, hosts Kristen Balboni and Will Bryan make a sad announcement and think philosophically.
Podcast highlights include:
1:05 – Kristen and Will make a big announcement
2:13 – Overheard: Myles Simmons Edition
6:14 – Kristen and Will play “What if?”
9:40 – What if COVID-19 occurred 10 years ago?
12:05 – What if Joey Slye made the NFL record field goal against the Saints?
13:48 – What if the Panthers win their next 3 games?
15:36 – What if CMC had not gotten hurt?
17:36 – What if the NFL had adopted the NBA’s bubble system?
19:10 – What if Will had never been an intern for the Panthers?
21:44 – Kristen and Will preview
- Panthers in the power rankings before bye week
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Toboggan or beanie?
- South Carolina State vs. Clemson Condensed Game
- Dabo Swinney previews upcoming road game against VT
- What happens if Florida wins out? A ‘chaotic finish,’ according to Paul Finebaum | KJZ
- Why is Ohio State a College Football Playoff team if they play so few games?
- If Clemson beats Notre Dame in ACC title game, will both make the playoff?
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- How these 10 TEAMS can still reach the College Football Playoff
- Brian Kelly previews potential Notre Dame rematch vs. Clemson in ACC Championship
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Greenville Hospitals have staff shortage
- Ski resorts opening across US
- Townhomes to replace Norris Ridge apartments in Spartanburg
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- 50th annual Holiday Fair returns to Greenville Convention Center
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs
- 4 killed in several Upstate crashes Wednesday