This signature sandwich is made up of thin sliced pit beef that is then wrapped around pork barbecue and then DEEP FRIED!
Subscribe to Food Network ▶ http://foodtv.com/YouTube
Guy Fieri takes a cross-country road trip to visit some of America’s classic “greasy spoon” restaurants — diners, drive-ins and dives — that have been doing it right for decades. Catch a new episode of #DDD every Friday at 9|8c!
Welcome to Food Network, where learning to cook is as simple as clicking play! Grab your apron and get ready to get cookin’ with some of the best chefs around the world. We’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at our best shows, take you inside our favorite restaurant and be your resource in the kitchen to make sure every meal is a 10/10!
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, brilliant kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows.
▶ FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN APP: http://foodtv.com/FNKApp
▶ WEBSITE: https://www.foodnetwork.com
▶ FULL EPISODES: https://watch.foodnetwork.com
▶ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoodNetwork
▶ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/FoodNetwork
▶ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork
#GuyFieri #DinersDriveInsAndDives #FoodNetwork #Barbecue #PitBeef #Sandwich
Guy Fieri Tries a Deep-Fried Pit Beef-Wrapped Pork Barbecue Sandwich | Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Upstate News Headlines
- The 50 Best Albums of 2020
- Upcountry History Museum: White Christmas Open Now
- Greenville South Carolina 2020 Christmas Event Calendar
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for North Carolina Mountains :: Latest Forecast
- Trio Set to Return to Forward Madison
- Clemson faculty member joins ranks of national COVID-19 strategic science initiative
- Greer Christmas Tree Lighting Set For December 4th
- On the Move: James Scott
- It’s easy to assume pawnshops are doing great in the pandemic. It’s also wrong.
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate