Efforts to impose restrictions on firearms will soon have a supporter in the White House.
But it’s unlikely that big ticket items gun-control advocates have pined for will have much chance of passage given the tight margins in Congress and the increased polarization over gun issues.
While renewing a ban
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Blood Connection hosts drives across the Upstate
- Greenville County Court hearing set for suspect in bomb investigation
- Police see uptick in violent crimes across the Lowcountry
- Harris Teeter pharmacies in SC to begin COVID-19 vaccinations
- Sutton Hoo Drama The Dig Is a Lovely, Meditative Artifact
- How South Carolina plans to fix COVID-19 vaccines: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-21-21
- Netflix's Solid Spanish Series Money Heist Is Cliché to Its Bones—Somehow, That's a Good Thing
- VERIFY: Will smokers receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Honey Lung Share New Single “Oh So Real”
- South Carolina among worst states for COVID-19 vaccinations