Greenville Technical College’s TRIO Student Support Services program will receive a $2.3 million grant over the next five years from the U.S. Department of Education.
Established at GTC in 1975, the program assists students with disabilities as well as those whose parents did not earn a college degree. It also
Upstate News Headlines
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC
- Judge orders Postal Service to take 'extraordinary measures' to deliver ballots on time
- Gas prices below $2: Coming to a gas station near you (if they're not already)
- Boston College vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC Reports 831 New Cases of Covid-19 in South Carolina
- England announces monthlong lockdown as UK virus cases pass 1 million