Beginning Thursday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m., additional vaccine appointments will be available through Mecklenburg County Public Health (MCPH) for eligible individuals in groups one through three.
These new appointments will be held March 10 through March 31, 2021, the county announced Tuesday morning. The manufacturer of those vaccines could vary.
MAKE AN COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT IN MECKLENBURG COUNTY: Online or by phone at 980-314-9400 (Option 3 for English, Option 8 for Spanish)
“They’re available on the 10th because we’re booked through the 9th,” said Gibbie Harris, Mecklenburg County Health Director.
The following frontline essential workers in Group 3 who are required to be on-site for work will be eligible to make appointments for dates beginning March 10:
Education and childcare
Food and agriculture
Government and community services
Healthcare and public health
#WakeUpCLT #Vaccine #COVID19
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It