Join Upcountry Provisions as they kick off the 2019 Groovin’ in The Grove music series with the wonderful sounds of My Girl My Whiskey and Me.
Grab dinner at Upcountry Provisions to bring down with you, or order a brick oven pizza form the bar. We will have Craft Beers and Wine available at the bar.
Groovin’ in the Grove is Family friendly, and bring those four legged friends; just remember they need to stay on leash and with you.
Doors Open at 5:00pm and My Girl My Whiskey and Me start playing at 6:30pm. They are a local favorite and it’s always a wonderful time when they come to play at The Grove. Learn more at upcountryprovisions.com
Upcountry Provisions Event Calendar
About Upcountry Provisions
Upcountry Provisions is located in Travelers Rest, SC, at 6809 State Park Rd, just behind the My Sister Store at the Corner Parlor and across the street from the Swamp Rabbit Trail! Stop by for a delicious sandwich, fresh baked bread and a signature peanut butter cookie.
Open Monday – Saturday 7:30am-7:00pm
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped
- US shatters daily coronavirus record with nearly 90,000 new infections
- Household spread of is common and quick, CDC study finds
- Utah sent every phone in the state an emergency alert
- Sikes Hall sit-in ends following statement from Clemson University president
- Democrats uneasy about GOP turnout in key Florida county