CHARLOTTE – Left tackle Greg Little on Thursday was placed on the reserve/injured list after he injured his ankle in Wednesday’s practice.
Little appeared in 10 games this season, starting three at left tackle. He was inactive in the Panthers’ past two games against Minnesota and Denver.
A second-round pick in 2019, Little was limited to four games as a rookie by two concussions and knee and ankle injuries.
- Scott Fitterer offers varied experience, with a track record of success
- Panthers agree to terms with Scott Fitterer to become Carolina's new general manager
- Furman Spoils The Citadel’s Unbeaten Run, 94-88
- Honeywell, Atrium Health, Tepper Sports & Entertainment and Charlotte Motor Speedway to coordinate mass vaccination events
- James Harden Traded to the Brooklyn Nets
- Happy Half Hour Recap: The Search Narrows
- Stephen A. & Max’s ideal team for Deshaun Watson
- Panthers conduct second interviews with four general manager candidates
- Syracuse vs. North Carolina Condensed Game
- When Will Zion Make His Superstar Leap? | The Mismatch | The Ringer
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”