In celebration of its second year of doing business in Greer, South Carolina, Andy’s Frozen Custard is thanking the community with a special, two-day offer.
On May 21 and 22, customers can purchase a specialty treat, such as a signature Concrete or Jackhammer™, with up to two toppings for only $3. The special deal – which represents a value of half or more off the regular price – will be available all day both days, from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The offer includes a broad selection of handcrafted frozen treats — featuring creamy vanilla or chocolate frozen custard Made Fresh Hourly™using the finest blend of fresh ingredients — including fan favorites such as:
- Andy’s Frozen Custard Triple Chocolate Concrete, a heavenly concoction that incudes Andy’s chocolate frozen custard blended with chocolate chip cookie dough and melted chocolate chips.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard NEW Nutty Waffle Crunch Concrete featuring Andy’s vanilla frozen custard, chunks of homemade waffle cone, crushed nuts and melted chocolate chips.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard Snowmonster Concrete with Andy’s vanilla frozen custard blended with strawberries and melted chocolate chips.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard BootDaddy Concrete, a Southern favorite with Andy’s vanilla or chocolate frozen custard, Oreo®, crème caramel and hot fudge.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard Tin Roof Sundae, a delectable combination of chocolate syrup and Spanish peanuts generously covering a dish of Andy’s vanilla or chocolate frozen custard.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard James Brownie Funky Jackhammer, a mouthwatering blend of Andy’s vanilla or chocolate frozen custard, peanut butter and brownies, filled with a river of hot fudge.
Treats offered include Andy’s Frozen Custard Concretes and Jackhammers as well as one- or two-topping sundaes. Qualifying treats include one small (up to two-topping) treat per customer present, excluding pints, quarts, half-gallons, bottled drinks and gift cards.
When: Friday, May 21 and Saturday May 22, 2021
11 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Where: Andy’s Frozen Custard
1101 W. Wade Hampton Boulevard
Greer, SC 29650
Why: With a 35-year history of serving happiness to guests in the form of the freshest frozen custard available topped with homemade baked goods, seasonal berries and more, Andy’s Frozen Custard takes pride in becoming a hometown favorite in each of its locations. The special offer is a thank you to the Greer community for its continued support. Andy’s sparkling-clean, standalone stores feature drive-thru and walk-up service windows, outdoor patios and friendly, unmatched customer service. Frozen custard treats are served an average of 90 seconds or less from each order.