GREER, S.C. – Join the restaurants of Greer Station for outdoor dining on Greer’s newly designed Trade Street every Friday evening in October. The City of Greer will close Trade Street for extended outdoor dining in the streets including live music, valet parking, and great deals from your favorite Greer Station merchants.
The first Dine on Trade will feature live music by Jacob Johnson on October 2. Street seating will be available between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., and participating restaurant will manage seating for their own tables. Greer Station retailers are planning extended hours for this weekly event.
Participating restaurants at this time include Abbott’s Frozen Custard, Barista Alley, Blue Ridge Brewing, Café Mazzitelli, Cartwright Food Hall (while not open yet, some of their vendors will be participating), Crate Restaurant & Wine Bar, Los Portales, Plate 108, Sonny’s Grill, Stomping Grounds, The Bleu Porch in partnership with La Bouteille, and The Mason Jar.
“You’ll want to make plans right now for this exciting event” said Mayor Rick Danner. “I can’t think of a better way to spend a Friday night in October than ‘Dine on Trade!’ Make reservations at one of the participating restaurants to dine on the newly completed Trade Street under the lights and stars. Valet parking, late shopping hours, and live music will round out your evening of food and fun.”
In addition, Greer Heritage Museum is bringing back the popular “Greer Ghost Tours” featuring several tours dates in October which coincide with Dine on Trade: October 16, 23, and 30. “We’re very excited to bring back the popular Greer Ghost Tours” stated Greer Heritage Museum Curator, David Lovegrove. “This year’s tour adds newly-uncovered stories from the history of Greer, some of which haven’t been told for 100 years. Tours will be family-friendly and fun for all ages.” Availability is limited so visit www.greerheritage.com to make reservations.
Ghost Tour Dates
Upstate News Headlines
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped
- US shatters daily coronavirus record with nearly 90,000 new infections
- Household spread of is common and quick, CDC study finds
- Utah sent every phone in the state an emergency alert
- Sikes Hall sit-in ends following statement from Clemson University president
- Democrats uneasy about GOP turnout in key Florida county