GREER, SC (FOX Carolina) Wednesday, the Greer Police Department said the issues they were experiencing with their non-emergency phone number have since been resolved.
They worked closely with AT&T to quickly resolve the issue that’s affecting the number (864) 848-2151. This outage did not affect the agency’s 911 system.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom
- Group of Senate Dems urge President Biden to create office devoted to reproductive health
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress