GREENWOOD, SC (FOX Carolina) – Greenwood police said Thursday afternoon they are investigating after a nine-year-old child was shot.
Officers said they were notified by the hospital that a child was being treated for a gunshot wound.
Police said the child’s injuries appear non-life-threatening.
Investigators believe it was an accidental
Upstate News Headlines
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday
- DHEC Launches New Key Indicators Dashboard + Latest SC COVID-19 Update
- Fact Check: Posts target President Trump with false claim on MAGA hats
- Pocket full of sunshine: Rescue dog helps woman missing in woods for 2 days
- Funeral for Greenville County deputy, Sgt. Conley Jumper – Part 4
- Sheriff Lewis shares final thoughts on fallen Deputy Conley
- Spartanburg Co. sheriff remembers Conley Jumper
- ‘Final Call’ radio message sent out for fallen Sgt. Conley Jumper
- Dozens line Simpsonville bridge to honor Sgt. Jumper during procession
- Against the odds: Born premature at record-low weight, Fiona the hippo reaches milestone