GREENWOOD, SC (FOX Carolina) – Governor Henry McMaster announced this week that several Upstate school districts are receiving state assistance with PPE.
70 school districts in the state will be receiving $10 million worth and a portion is going to Greenwood District 50.
Tonight, we are learning more about all
Upstate News Headlines
- Meet Denis Lukovic, aka “The Rat”, at Austin Idol’s Universal Wrestling College
- The week ahead: Presidential debate occurs, Pope Francis makes trip outside Vatican
- Troopers: 4 injured, including toddler, when car runs off road, hits parked car, home
- SCHP: Four injured, including toddler, after car slams into Wellford house
- President Trump proposes making Juneteenth a federal holiday
- The College Football Show: Week 4 | ESPN College Football
- A Texas teacher was fired for wearing a Black Lives Matter face mask
- Videocast: More Sunshine Sunday
- NASA astronaut plans to cast her ballot from space station
- No injuries reported after plane lands on road, pulls into field, officials say