Tired of being stuck at home due to COVID? Let Project Host take you on a culinary journey around the world with our new Bakery Box subscription. Sign up for one box or three- or six-month subscriptions, and receive a meal for four and a number of baked goods representing the cuisine of a different country each month. Each box serves 4, and entrees come frozen unless otherwise noted; baked goods are fresh.
In March, we begin in Ireland in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. You’ll receive Guinness lamb stew and mashed potatoes, Irish soda bread, and chocolate cupcakes with an Irish Cream buttercream. Orders must be placed by March 8 and boxes will be available for pickup on March 16-17. Serves 4.
This month’s box only | $50
3-month subscription | $45/box or $135
6-month subscription | $40/box or $240
Also, check out our ready-to-eat meals, which are all on sale right now to make room for a new menu this month. And remember, all proceeds flow back into Project Host, supporting our free meal and training programs.
More Upstate Food Events
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem