The Greenville Venue Crawl will highlight some of the great event venues that Greenville has to offer, including Fluor Field, on Sunday, February 9th. Join us in the Champions Club between 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM to meet the West End Events team and tour the amazing venues at Fluor Field.
As the event planning and management arm of the Greenville Drive, our West End Events team works with every client to make their event one-of-a-kind. We have the experience, best venue and most unique community engagement platform in the region. We create unrivaled, premier, memorable and unique event experiences. Whether you’re planning a board meeting for 10 guests or a wedding reception for 300, our culinary team can’t wait to create your perfect menu and whether it be a four person strategy session or a 7,000 person concert, and every event in between, Fluor Field has the venue for you.
West End Events will have several vendors here to showcase their talents:
- Executive Chef at Fluor Field, Chef Wilbert Sauceda, will be preparing some amazing food from the West End Events menu
- RNDC Wine Distributor
- Ice Age Ice Sculptures of Greenville
- Couture Cakes of Greenville
- Blithe Floral & Décor
- Brooks Dixon Acoustic Set
- Dressing Room South
- Pinch Twist Balloons
Learn more at greenvillevenuecrawl.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Coronavirus Hospitalizations At Peak In At Least 16 States
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake near Alaska generates small tsunami
- Chesne Restaurant in danger of closing for good
- Alex Guarnaschelli’s Clam Chowder
- The Orionid meteor shower is set to peak this week. Here's what to expect
- South Carolina sets new record for absentee ballot voting
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms, marking Atlantic's 26th named storm of 2020
- Monster Go Burrito Challenge in North Carolina!!
- Local blood donation center in dire need of plasma from those with COVID-19 antibodies