The Greenville Triumph have announced the return of fans in a limited capacity for all remaining 2020 home matches at Legacy Early College Stadium. Approval has been granted from the South Carolina Department of Commerce on the club’s plan to safely host fans in accordance with all local and state COVID-19 regulations. Beginning with this Saturday’s match against Chattanooga, the Triumph will be able to welcome up to 2,000 fans depending on the impact of the social distancing algorithms that will be used in conjunction with the club’s ticketing system to safely seat fans.
Players excited to have fans return
Fan Safety is Top Priority
“The safe return of fans in 2020 is a scenario our organization has been preparing for since we were forced to suspend the season in mid-March,” said club president Chris Lewis. “We’ve worked extensively with local health officials, the governor’s office, mayor Knox White, the USL and our stadium vendors to lay out a plan to provide an environment that puts the safety of our supporters, fans, team and staff first. While we know there will be those who aren’t ready to return to our matches yet, we can confidently say we’ve developed a stadium experience that will put those who do attend at ease during their time at Legacy.”
Who’s joining us at Legacy Early College Stadium this weekend?— Greenville Triumph SC (@GVLTriumph) August 12, 2020
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! 🙌#TogetherWeTriumph
Learn more about the safe environment the Triumph have created
New Fan Requirements
The approvals the club has received on the plan to allow for the return of fans include safety measures being taken such as:
- Masks required for attendees at all times unless actively eating/drinking at seats
- Temperature checks upon entry
- A no bag policy (medical and diaper bags exempt)
- Touchless payment options for parking and ticketing
- Cashless purchases will be strongly encouraged at all points-of-sale within the stadium
- Additional hand washing and hand sanitizer stations located throughout the stadium concourse
- Safe disinfecting of seating, restrooms and high-touch areas before, during and after the match
- Tailgating and supporter marches will be prohibited
- No post-match autograph sessions or direct contact with members of the Triumph playing/coaching staff will occur during the 2020 season
Click here to read more about the safe environment the Triumph have created for the return of fans in 2020.
Tickets will go on sale Monday morning, with current Triumph Season Ticket Members having the exclusive opportunity to buy until Wednesday morning at noon, when tickets will go on sale to the general public. Ticket purchases in advance of match day are strongly encouraged to reduce entry time into Legacy Early College Stadium. Tickets may be purchased by clicking here.