GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) The Cascades Verdae confirmed that one of their skilled nursing residents tested positive for the coronavirus, and are currently in isolation.
According to a press release from the retirement community, the resident was tested on March 28, and had just recently received their results.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police: Woman found dead inside Burnsville apartment, investigation underway
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- DHEC: SC expecting 41,000 doses of the new Janssen vaccine this week
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'