Restaurant Week South Carolina is an eleven-day celebration at area restaurants. Restaurant Week features special menus and tremendous values giving are residents a great opportunity to sample some of Greenville’s finest restaurants.
Here’s a few FAQ’s from their website:
What is Restaurant Week South Carolina?
Restaurant Week South Carolina gives local, regional and national food lovers the opportunity to enjoy amazing values during dinner at a number of participating casual and high-end South Carolina restaurants. Restaurant Week’s goal is to position South Carolina as one of the top culinary destinations in the nation by increasing awareness of the many dining opportunities available in the state, as well as stimulating business and revenue for restaurants throughout South Carolina.
How long is Restaurant Week South Carolina?
We get this questions a lot. We know that a week is seven days, however something this great really needs to be longer so we made our week eleven days to allow you to get to all the places you want to dine.
Who participates in the Restaurant Week South Carolina?
Some of the finest, most renowned chefs and restaurants in the state will showcase their culinary styles for diners. The event will feature an array of well-known restaurants that will provide unbeatable prices offered during this week only!
Do attendees need a ticket to attend the event?
No. Tickets are not required; however, reservations are highly recommended, as restaurants will fill up quickly.
Will the menus vary from restaurant to restaurant?
Yes. Restaurant Week South Carolina brings together a variety of diverse culinary menus, from casual to fine dining.
Does the menu include a drink?
Certain restaurants may offer a drink within this offer, but most restaurants will exclude beverages, tax and gratuity.
Is there a Lunch option?
Restaurants can offer a prix-fixe lunch and / or dinner at a value added price giving visitors an opportunity to dine out during the day or evening.
Do you have to order off of the Restaurant Week special menu during Restaurant Week?
No. All participating restaurants will be offering their standard menus as well. Diners may order from the standard menu or order from the special Restaurant Week menu.
Learn more at restaurantweeksouthcarolina.com/city/greenville/
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Everything on the table’ if COVID-19 spikes in City of Columbia, leaders say
- SC sees 755 COVID cases day after posting almost 1,300
- Halloween 2020 by the numbers
- Chapman announces football game against Clover cancelled
- Tips to have a safe, Happy Halloween in a COVID-19 world
- US seeing massive rise in COVID-19 cases as death toll steadily increases
- LCSD 55 expands student attendance, includes sixth grade, high school seniors
- As COVID-19 resurges, so does fear of more economic pain ahead
- Minnesota health department reports 3 COVID-19 outbreaks related to Trump campaign events
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel