Despite the challenges of 2020, Greenville workers remain confident about their job security, financial situation and career outlook amid the pandemic. According to LinkedIn, Greenville is one of the 10 Most Confident Cities in the United States. Five southeastern cities made the top 10, a trend analysts attribute to their ability to attract people relocating from other parts of the country and their proximity to emerging logistics hubs.
Between July and September, more than 33,000 LinkedIn members from urban areas nationwide shared how they felt about their careers, investments, personal finances and more. LinkedIn’s Workforce Confidence Index uses a scale from -100 to +100 to reflect workers’ sentiments and expectations about the labor market. Confidence levels are +37 or better for the top 10 cities, exceeding the national average of +31.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Carolina prisons get first wave of COVID-19 vaccine doses
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked to step down by Biden team
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Expected Pardon From President Trump, Books Limo
- Read the letters outgoing presidents left for their successors in the Oval Office
- Colts quarterback Philip Rivers retires from NFL after 17 seasons
- Hero Capitol Officer Eugene Goodman escorts Kamala Harris at inauguration
- Georgia soldier arrested in terror plot
- Georgia teen imprisoned overseas for breaking quarantine returns home
- Frustrations grow over Georgia’s mismanagement of COVID-19 vaccine
- Record rate of Covid-19 deaths continues in Georgia