GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) The Greenville Police Department says a man, who reportedly suffers from mental illness, has been reported missing by his family.
According to police, Mr. Mark Slone left a Mayfield Street residence sometime between 9 p.m. April 20 and 6:15 a.m. April 21.
He was last seen
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina