GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina)-Miracle, signs and wonders; an expectation for those of the Christian faith. In this story, faith is the driving factor.
Curtis Duckett has been in the hospital for over 100 days, “He’s been in there ever since July 11th,” his wife Brenda tells FOX Carolina.
Upstate News Headlines
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords