“It’s in the best interest of the business community, restaurants, retailers and others to adopt protocol,” Greenville Mayor Knox White said.
“Our economy is only going to recover and reopen proportionate to the confidence level of our customers and of our clients,” Carlos Phillips with the Greenville Chamber said.
This was the final briefing of its type the city will be holding on a regular basis.
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- City of Greenville and United Housing Connections Forum Looks For Ways to Aid Greenville’s Homeless Population
- Colonial Pipeline Issues Statement on Gas Supply Disruption Affecting South Carolina
- Watch Greenville School Board Meeting on Student Mental Health Support: 5/11/2021
- Greenville’s Glow Lyric Theatre Announces Return of Summer Theater Festival
- Greenville Drive Host Six Games This Week at Fluor Field!
- Greenville SC Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in Upstate SC
- 2021 Upstate South Carolina Farmers Market Guide
- Greenville Rec Waterparks Open May 29th
- 35th Annual Greenville Greek Food Festival Returns May 14th