“It’s in the best interest of the business community, restaurants, retailers and others to adopt protocol,” Greenville Mayor Knox White said.
“Our economy is only going to recover and reopen proportionate to the confidence level of our customers and of our clients,” Carlos Phillips with the Greenville Chamber said.
This was the final briefing of its type the city will be holding on a regular basis.
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville & The Upstate of South Carolina
- City of Simpsonville Playgrounds To Open Saturday
- Are Those Shows, I See? Live Music Slowly Returning to the Upstate
- Greenville County Parks Re-Opening: What You Need to Know
- No Football Could Be a Big Problem for the City of Clemson and the Upstate
- The Greenville Swamp Rabbits’ New Ownership and Why We Can’t Wait for Next Season
- Greenville Food Truck Calendar
- Memorial Day: A Hometown Hero