A fundraiser for the Metropolitan Arts Council, this FREE weekly concert series sponsored by Piedmont Natural Gas features a mix of pop, blues, acoustic and reggae performances. The weekly music series on Main Street at NOMA Square opens at 5:30 p.m. and closes at 9:30 p.m., with bands playing two sets at 5:50 p.m. and 7:40 p.m. In addition, the Greenville Triump Kids’ Zone features a variety of activities to add to the family fun!
Preview the Fun!
How to Get to Noma Square
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deep South Could See an Extreme Weather Pattern
- Father Gunned Down at Son’s Football Practice
- LIVE: Gov. Cooper expected to open COVID-19 vaccinations to all Group 3 workers
- South Carolina COVID Vaccine update: March 2, 2021
- Governor says South Carolina is ready to begin phase 1B of vaccine distribution
- DHEC Services Director Dr. Edward Simmer makes comments at Phase 1B announcement
- State Superintendent of Education Molly Spearman urges educators to get the vaccine
- Virtual academy opens applications for next year
- Clemson task force to consider easing restrictions
- ND Dept. of Revenue accepting applications for child tax credit