The Greenville Health Authority board of trustees, on Wednesday, July 29, awarded 15 new grants through its Healthy Greenville program. The funding brings the total amount of the program’s community health-focused grants to more than $20 million since it began four years ago.
Prisma Health-Upstate provides the Greenville Health Authority
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement