The Greenville Drive return to Fluor Field for the first time in 20 months, with Opening Day presented by TD Bank on Tuesday, May 4th. Fans can now purchase single-game tickets for the 12 home games during the month of May.
Opening Day at Fluor Field is set for Tuesday, May 4th versus the Bowling Green Hot Rods (affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays). First pitch is set for 7:05 PM, with gates opening at 6 PM. This will mark the first Drive game in 20 months, following the cancellation of the 2020 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to Opening Day, fans won’t want to miss out on any of the great promotions that will occur in May, which include the following:
- Dollar Drink Night – Thursday, May 6th and Thursday, May 13th
- Post-Game Fireworks – Friday, May 7th and Friday, May 14th
- Mookie Betts Bobblehead Giveaway (to the first 500 fans) – Saturday, May 8th
- Kids Run the Bases Post-Game – Sunday, May 9th and Sunday May 16th
- Mother’s Day Celebration – Sunday, May 16th
For a full list of games during the month of May, click HERE.
For the month of May, Fluor Field will be at 50% capacity, which means 2,200-2,400 fans will be permitted per game. The number of single-game tickets available per game will vary, with Greenville Drive Ticket Plan Holders being accommodated in priority order.