It’s hard to believe, but it’s been almost two weeks since the Drive’s last home game at Fluor Field! Thankfully, the team returns home this coming Monday for a 7-game homestand to kickoff the second half of the 2019 season – we’ll host the Kannapolis Intimidators (affiliate of the Chicago White Sox) for the first three games, and then welcome the Rome Braves (affiliate of the Atlanta Braves) for the final four games.
During that time away from Fluor Field the players and coaches ended the first half of the season on a high note, poised to win the Southern Division’s 2nd Half Championship, and we also celebrated our 5 all-stars – Logan Browning, Triston Casas, Devlin Granberg, Thad Ward, and Jordan Wren – at the 60th Annual South Atlantic League All-Star Game in Charleston, West Virginia.The upcoming homestand is jam-packed with some great Community events and exciting fan-friendly entertainment that you won’t want to miss!
If you’re a Bank of Travelers Rest customer, you won’t want to miss the first game of the homestand on Monday, June 24th. Just show your debit or credit card at the special entrance at Main Street to receive two complimentary tickets and a $5 ballpark voucher, as special “thank you” from the Bank of Travelers Rest.
Tuesday, June 25th will feature a special celebration of this year’s March of Dimes “March for Babies” teams and participants.
The Greenville Chamber of Commerce and its member companies have done so much for our great City over the years! We’ll be recognizing these leaders and businesses during the game on Wednesday, June 26th.
Dollar Drink Night returns on Thursday, June 27th where fans of all ages can purchase Pepsi fountain drinks at any of the concession stands for just a dollar. Meanwhile, those at least 21-years-old can head over to the 500 Club for $1 cans of Keystone Light and our featured $2 Beer of the Month – Blue Moon!
The Anderson community is such a great place to live, work and play, and the Drive will be partnering with the Anderson Chamber of Commerce and other businesses and leaders to celebrate their great City on Saturday, June 29th.
The Drive looks forward to seeing you at Fluor Field during the upcoming homestand! For more information, visit GreenvilleDrive.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament Features 4 Games Thursday
- Clemson vs. Syracuse Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Doughnut Chains Ranked From Worst To Best
- US Capitol increases security over QAnon conspiracy Trump will reclaim presidency
- How biggest school district in S.C. is preparing to vaccinate their teachers
- When can I get my shot? Answering North Carolina COVID vaccine questions
- NC health leaders to vote on new COVID-19 protocol in schools
- March Madness: How the NCAA Tournament was able to return in 2021
- Group 3 COVID vaccine appointments open Thursday in Mecklenburg County
- Health officials warn against these ‘vaccine hunting’ behaviors