GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina)- Deputies with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office say a girl who has been missing since Thursday afternoon has now been found safe.
Deputies made the announcement early Friday morning.
According to the sheriff’s office, 11-year-old Nivia Young walked away from her residence on Walden Creek Way
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg
- Prisma Children’s Hospital hosting diaper drive in Greenville
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deputies: Rutherford County man killed wife, took his own life
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- Spartanburg City Council to consider renaming street in honor of beloved crossing guard