GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) — Parents and students in Greenville County will finally find out what the first week of classes will look like this fall. The district is announcing the attendance plan later today.
Officials have chosen to follow a hybrid plan.
Upstate News Headlines
- President Trump, Joe Biden prepare to debate at a time of mounting crises
- Police departments in multiple states report emergency call service outages
- Andy Reid Is an Unstoppable Magician
- Nomadland Is a Melancholy Story of Resilience and the American Work Ethic that Seeks Little Accountability
- Putna helps Real Salt Lake keep pace with Minnesota United
- Beric, Herbers lift Chicago Fire past Atlanta United, 2-0
- President Trump went even further than other uber-rich figures to shrink taxes
- Upstate city council approves racial equity resolution
- Family devastated as second member dies from Covid-19 complications
- No title