Greenville County Schools received an order from the U.S. District Court of South Carolina on April 14 to pay more than $456,000 in attorney’s fees and other expenses to the American Humanist Association.
The court’s 11-page ruling in the ongoing legal matter involving student-initiated religious speech conceded that the AHA
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning