Greenville County Schools announced on Wednesday, Sept. 23 that it would allow some groups of students to return to four- or five-day-a-week classes.
The school district will phase in the groups deemed safe to return to extended in-person days starting next week. The added in-person days will be phased in
Upstate News Headlines
- 'We need you': GOP hunts for new voters in Trump territory
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website