On Tuesday, July 21, Greenville County Schools announced its final back-to-school plan for the upcoming 2020-21 school year. Students and their families may choose between a virtual program and a traditional, in-person option. The plan is still awaiting approval by the South Carolina Department of Education.
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit
- Wisconsin QB Knocks Off Illinois Defender’s Helmet on Fumble Return
- Folk singer Arlo Guthrie says he’s retiring after health setbacks