Greenville County Schools will announce in the coming weeks a plan to allow more high school students to return to in-person classes more days of the week, superintendent Burke Royster said at a GCS Board of Trustees meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 8.
Under two draft plans Royster discussed, high school
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- The Latest: Biden won't end pandemic travel restrictions
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.