The number of South Carolina deaths related to the coronavirus outbreak continued to increase Tuesday, with on more reported in Greenville County, according to the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.The additional deaths occurred in patients who were elderly with underlying health conditions, health officials said.In addition to the death reported in Greenville, two were in Lexington counties. The total number of deaths
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy