GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Greenville County Schools Superintendent Dr. Burke Royster announced Monday that the school district will begin its plan to get middle schoolers back in the classroom on the week of Thanksgiving.
The return will be in phases and will be completed by Jan. 4, 2021 and
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up