GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Greenville County Schools is altering its COVID-19 quarantine policy to match updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Tim Waller, communications director for the district, confirmed that GCS would reduce the 14-day quarantine rule down to the newly recommended 10-day period.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day