School meals will be available for all Greenville County students in all school-opening scenarios, including the 100% eLearning option (Attendance Plan 0) and for those that register for the Virtual Program.
In order to qualify for free or reduced meals parents must complete a new free and reduced meal application for the current school year.
The online Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications are now available for the 2020-2021 school year and can be accessed on our website at this link.
- Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Halloween Calendar of Events
- Video: South Carolina Announces PPE for All Schools
- Trick or Treat on Pendleton Street
- Here are the Details on Greenville County Schools Move to In-Person Instruction for 4K-5th Grade
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Hosting Halloween Day Event
- New Guidelines Allow Greenville County K-5th Grade Students to Return to In-Person Classes
- This Week’s Greenville Food Truck Calendar
- Updates on Greenville County Return to School
- Greenville Drive to Host Green Monster Mash at Fluor Field October 17th
- The City of Greer Creepy Creatives Announces Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Upstate News Headlines
- FBI Announces Iran, Russia Interfering In Election | The ReidOut | MSNBC
- Henderson County honors fallen deputy with renamed building
- US intelligence director warns of spoof emails seeking to intimidate voters
- Clemson protesters come back Sikes Hall year after they say nothing has changed
- Prisma Health launches mobile mammography clinic
- Remembering Sgt. Jumper
- Learning about birds of prey
- Obama Says He ‘Literally’ Left A ‘Pandemic Playbook’ For Trump That He Didn’t Follow
- Feds say Russia and Iran have interfered with the presidential election
- Dabo Swinney post-practice Wednesday