Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office say a woman missing over two weeks has been safely located.
Deputies say 26-year-old Kayla Marie Wardell was last seen at an address on Tex McClure Lane on May 17, 2020.
Deputies did not elaborate where she was
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website