GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina)- The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office says that deputies located a man that sustained a gunshot wound on Saturday evening along Cedar Lane Rd.
Deputies say the victim was transported to the hospital.
The investigation is still in its early stages according to GCSO.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- South Carolina Reports Over 1002 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway