GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Wednesday, Greenville city officials unveiled a new design for the new bridge in coming to Unity Park.
City officials said the Auro Bridge will span 165 feet across the Reedy River and will be made of weathered steel, with cable railing and wood decking.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC
- Investigators search for shooters outside Union County birthday party
- 96-year-old veteran graduates high school
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County