GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Greenville City Council will consider an ordinance appropriating nearly $500,000 to repair a community center that was damaged during a 2018 storm.
A tree crashed through the roof of the Bobby Pearse Community Center in May 2018.
The community center is located on Townes Street
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”
- Marvel Aside, Ethan Hawke Has Already Assembled a Vast Cinematic Universe of Dads
- The KFC Gaming Console is real! Kentucky Fried Chicken Just WON The Console Wars
- Lawyer group: Trump adds another South Carolina attorney to impeachment team
- Harkes Signs Multi-Year Extension With Triumph SC