GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Monday, the Greenville City Council voted unanimously for an extension on the mask ordinance.
The mask ordinance will require people to wear face coverings inside all retail establishments, including grocery stores and pharmacies, within the city limits.
People not wearing a mask following the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- FBI: “Authorized law enforcement activity” being conducted in Easley
- DHEC launches pilot vaccine clinic, vaccinates over 600
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats