GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — A chicken processing plant in the Wade Hampton area has reported a small number of associates testing positive for COVID-19, according to a press release from House of Raeford Farms.
The company says that out of privacy concerns that will not be disclosing further details.
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: Driver killed in collision involving four vehicles in Pickens County
- Blinken emerges as top pick for Biden’s secretary of state
- Clemson’s Swinney: COVID-19 FSU “excuse to cancel game”
- Deputies: Juvenile male shot while sitting in car at apartment complex
- Coroner: Wren MS student suffers heart attack on bus, dies days after being put on life support
- Angry Swinney blasts FSU, says ‘Noles used COVID as excuse to ‘forfeit’
- Fiery Dabo Swinney says cancellation was due to FSU’s admin not COVID
- Gravy Stuffed Stuffing Muffins – Thanksgiving Stuffing – Food Wishes
- Stats and Superlatives: Defense comes up big
- Inside Ina Garten’s Kitchen | Ina’s Favorite Things | NYT Cooking