Greenville businessman Hayne Hipp has died. Hipp died Thursday at age 80 of myelodysplastic syndrome — a blood cancer.He was diagnosed four months ago. Hipp was former CEO of the Liberty Corp., which was founded in 1919 in Greenville by Hipp’s grandfather. The corporation is an owner of insurance companies and television stations with additional investments in media, real estate and technology ventures.The Liberty Corp.
Upstate News Headlines
- Sean Connery’s Top 50 greatest James Bond quotes
- NFL Week 8 Fantasy Football Advice 2020: Starts, Sits (LATE GAMES) | ASK YOUR LINEUP QUESTIONS
- Week 8 Starts and Sits! | NFL Fantasy Live
- Joey Galloway reacts to Clemson at Notre Dame: No Chance without Trevor Lawrence | College Football
- Tim Tebow believes Clemson could beat Notre Dame without Trevor Lawrence | Get Up
- Paul Finebaum goes crazy Trevor Lawrence C0-I9 will chance Clemson’s rank in CFP: College Football
- ACC Week 08 Boston College @ Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Greenville doctors concerned by surge in cases, increase in hospitalizations
- Upcoming Major Cool Down
- Dog Halloween costumes!