Greenville band Her Pilots will be releasing their first album in early 2020 recorded by Ryan Lara of MAD[esc)Audio. The single, Ro Sham Bo will drop December 24th.
The Punk Garage-Rock band trio is made up of bass player Elliot Eichler, Zach Young on vocals and guitar and Wayne Brock on drums. Performing as a band for a year and a half, all three members have been in the Greenville music scene separately in various bands including Silvermane, Conejo Blanco and The Jam Jams. The trio has also been part of the Asheville music scene for nearly decade as well. Her Pilots has completed with recording and the band is really excited to release their new work over the next few weeks.
Album & Video Release Schedule
The band will be releasing a single on all platforms titled “Ro Sham Bo” on December 24th along with an accompanying music video produced by our friends at Brando Jones Films. You can check out a short teaser of the video released here. Several local musicians were invlolved with the productuon of the video. Make sure to spot cameos by Darby Wilcox of the Peep Show, TJ Jones of Silver Tongue Devils, and Billy Reed of Bad Ties and other musicians! The band plans to submit the video for the SC Upstate Music Awards.
Her Pilots next show is January 9th at Radio Room with Radkey. More shows are planned for the Carolinas in early 2020. Make sure to put this night on your calendar and in the meantime, get out and see a show!
Listen to Her Pilots First Release: All I Can Ask
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Oklahoma student, mother claim teacher discriminated against him for wearing 'Black King' shirt
- Famous rapper covers Hootie and the Blowfish song for Pokemon Day celebration
- It’s time to treat yourself to a new pair of joggers ASAP
- Travelers Rest Adds New Shuttle Service
- Front-line workers need support to create 'glamp-site' getaway
- Remembering the Freedom Riders and their impact on the Civil Rights Movement
- Woman dies when car overturns, coroner says
- Local organization works to provide safe housing
- DHEC to receive 100K doses next week
- Summer camps are back at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate