Greenlink is adding six new Proterra buses to its electric fleet thanks to a grant from the Federal Transit Administration.
Greenlink received more than $5.2 million to purchase the 35-foot Proterra Catalyst E2 battery electric buses and associated charging equipment to meet ridership demands, according to a news release.
Upstate News Headlines
- Sean Connery’s Top 50 greatest James Bond quotes
- NFL Week 8 Fantasy Football Advice 2020: Starts, Sits (LATE GAMES) | ASK YOUR LINEUP QUESTIONS
- Week 8 Starts and Sits! | NFL Fantasy Live
- Joey Galloway reacts to Clemson at Notre Dame: No Chance without Trevor Lawrence | College Football
- Tim Tebow believes Clemson could beat Notre Dame without Trevor Lawrence | Get Up
- Paul Finebaum goes crazy Trevor Lawrence C0-I9 will chance Clemson’s rank in CFP: College Football
- ACC Week 08 Boston College @ Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Greenville doctors concerned by surge in cases, increase in hospitalizations
- Upcoming Major Cool Down
- Dog Halloween costumes!