This year marks our 5th year of hosting our Annual Campfire Social benefiting Project Host! The event will be a collaboration of celebrated chefs cooking over smoke or flame using Greenbrier’s pastured meats and certified organic produce, while breweries from our town and beyond share some of their favorites brews. This event will feature LIVE Southern Soul Music from Amongst The Trees. All proceeds will benefit Project Host.
• Anthony Gray – Bacon Bros. Public House – Greenville, SC(Greenville, SC)
• Shawn Kelly – Fork and Plough(Greenville, SC )
• Kyle Lee McknightBarrister’s at The Esquire Hotel (Gastonia, NC)
• Craig Kuhns – Greenbrier Farms (Easley, SC)
• Tobin Simpson – Project Host(Greenville, SC )
• Jon Buck – Husk Restaurant, Greenville(Greenville, SC)
• Jamie Cribb – The Kennedy(Spartanburg, SC)
• Anne Marie O’Hara, Emily Dallam, and Elizabeth Gibbs, The Chocolate Moose Bakery & Cafe(Greenville, SC)
• Jeannie Hall – Bossy BakerBossy Baker – (Greenville, SC)
• Christian Hanson – Blue Ridge Creamery (Travelers Rest, SC)
• Birds Fly South Ale Project – Greenville, SC
• Evil Twin Brewing – Brooklyn, NY
• Fullsteam Brewery – Durham, NC
• Quest Brewing Company – Greenville, SC
• Thomas Creek Brewery – Greenville, SC
• Sierra Nevada Brewery, Asheville, NC – Asheville, NC
• Sixpoint Brewery – Brooklyn, NY
• Fireforge Crafted Beer Greenville, SC
• Liability Brewing Co.- Greenville, SC
• Due South Coffee – Greenville, SC
Craig Kuhns, Greenbrier Farms: Fire roasted Al pastor Beef, drip cooked Root Vegetables, pickled Salsa Verde
Shawn Kelly, Fork & Plough: Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup, Thai Pork and Peanut Sandwich
Anthony Gray, Bacon Brothers Public House: Whole Hog Gumbo
Tobin Simpson, Project Host: Southern Bibimbap with Greenbrier Pork (both meat and vegetarian versions)
Jon Buck, Husk: Southern-style Beans, Rice and Braised Greens
Jamie Cribb, The Kennedy: Ember roasted Butternut Squash, Tikka Masala, Yogurt, Carolina Gold Peanut Rice
Kyle McKnight, Barrister’s at The Esquire Hotel: Assorted Greenbrier vegetables – Grilled Salad, Smoked Carrots with BBQ Beer Can Cabbage, Local Cheese
Christian Hansen, Blue Ridge Creamery: Special selection of locally produced Artisanal Cheeses
Adam Cooke, Due South Coffee: Coffees, Mocktails, Small Bites
Jeanne Hall, Bossy Baker: Molasses Ginger Bars and Toffee Cookie Bars
Anne Marie O’Hara, Emily Dallam, and Elizabeth Gibbs, The Chocolate Mousse: Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes, Pumpkin Mini Cupcakes, Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie with Sea Salt, Salted Caramel Banana Pudding, Chocolate Mousse
Tickets are $80.00/person and can be purchased at www.greenbrierfarms.com or Eventbrite!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info or questions.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, must be 21 yrs old to consume alcohol.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Uber or carpool preferred.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring campfire appropriate clothing in case it gets cold. No pets please.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can but don’t have too as long we you can show an id
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
As long as it is communicated to email@example.com prior to the event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church
- National Drug Take back Day is Saturday