A member of the grand jury has filed a motion in Jefferson Country calling for all records in the Breonna Taylor investigation to be released to the public.The grand juror, who is not named in the filing, is requesting the release of the transcript, recordings and reports because “the full story and absolute truth of how this matter was handled from the beginning to end
Upstate News Headlines
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious
- Is it safe to go to the dentist during COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing pandemic fatigue?
- Breathtaking fall scenes from around the world
- 'The most important vote': 94-year-old traveled more than 300 miles each way so she could vote
- Rain this weekend
- Deadline looms, but COVID relief deal may be far off
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park