CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Three attorneys have filed an ethics complaint against U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham.
They accuse the South Carolina Republican of pressuring a Georgia elections official to toss out legally cast absentee votes in the presidential race.
The complaint stems from comments by Georgia Secretary of State Brad
Upstate News Headlines
- Big weather changes this weekend in Upstate South Carolina
- Traffic Tuesday: Thanksgiving travel
- Mike Bobo News Conference — USC Football
- Luke Doty News Conference — USC Football
- Trey Adkins News Conference — USC Football
- Frank Martin News Conference — 11/23/20
- South Carolina passes 4,000 total deaths related to coronavirus
- Increase in teacher resignations across South Carolina
- Republican Media Stunt Falsely Cast as State Legislative Hearing | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
- ER Doctor: We’re Begging People To Stay Home On Thanksgiving | The 11th Hour | MSNBC